Scanners have a very funny idea about time.
You know when you say you must live in the moment? Scanners can't get out of the moment.
They only live in the present and they feel like their life is going to end by Thursday.
And they don't know how to learn chinese, travel the world and play the violin, by Thursday!
Scanners, actually, are not too busy!
They're just hysterical.
I don't want to do anything second. I want to do everything first.
Because I think there is only NOW, and I'm ready for everything, but it won't fit through the door!
There's a very interesting tool. We all know about it, but scanners forget about it. And it really works!
It's called a calendar.
Your wishes are like a 100 little kids all trying to get through a door at the same time. They can't all get through the door at the same time. But if they line up they can get through the door.
A scanner has to make their own calendar. Because they're hysterical. They are. They're like... They can't think. They know there's now and they don't know there's then.
Barbara Sher
"The line that separates the possibly predictable future from the unpredictable distant future is yet to be drawn."
Daniel Kahneman
Scanners
Labels: Barbara Sher, Daniel Kahneman, Gifted, Links, Multipotentialite, Scanners

No comments:
Post a Comment