"Let’s set aside the “women
are equal, we’re in a post-feminism world/sexism is over” bullshit you came up
with. A quick search of a website called Everyday Sexism will prove you wrong.
I could send you 200 articles that disprove this. That’s a side issue! I’m not
saying that in sex, it all has to be gentle lovemaking. There is a time and
place for something a bit harder and faster, of course there is. But you’re not
going to get a girl to enjoy (rather than pretend to enjoy) what you do until
you slow down and tone down the aggression. You must think - I’ve made tons of
girls come! They all loved it! Maybe some did. In fact, with the head-pushing
thing, you cited the old “girls have told me they like that” line. You have to
understand that some women can be passive in bed and will quite often lie or simply
not speak up about what we want. It’s not statistically likely that every woman
who told you she liked to have a dick pushed down her throat was telling you
the truth! Sure, there are moments when women like to get fucked really hard,
but on the whole, we are just getting bad sex from men who bang away for their
own pleasure - it’s a cliché. I appreciated very much the verbal encouragement
and compliments. That felt great! But you also must know it’s yet another porny
behaviour, stolen from dialogue. (“Yeah baby, you suck cock so good, etc.- it’s
like something from a bad movie! I personally rather enjoyed hearing that, so
it’s not at all a problem for me, it was great to hear! But yeah, porno cliché,
lol)"
Mais: Everyday Sexism, aqui.
"The Everyday Sexism project aims to take a step towards gender equality,
by proving wrong those who tell women that they can’t complain because
we are equal."
But I do hope you can just listen and not let your pride be hurt - your future girlfriends will be grateful!
Labels: Amor, Artigos, Links, Patriarcado, Sexo, Sexualidade

No comments:
Post a Comment