"But, she adds, “For me, having the experience of my life explained by
someone else, having words put to it, is affirming. To re-consider some
of the qualities that I thought were
particular to me as part of a shared experience is helpful. I think
differently and have emotional responses that are are often out of step
with people around me. I appreciate having some context for my unusual
perspective and I am less likely to see it as ’something wrong with me’
personally but to recognize it within the framework of my being a gifted
adult.”
Life coach Lisa Lauffer affirms, “There is a point to exploring
giftedness as a grownup, and this is it: if you are a gifted person, you
can only live the life you were meant to live if you acknowledge and
integrate your giftedness into your adult life.”"
Mais aqui

No comments:
Post a Comment